MIG/TIG Welder, Lenton, Nottingham – TMR Jobs Nottingham
TMR Jobs are looking for an experienced MIG and/or TIG Welder to join one of the engineering companies in Nottingham.
This is a temp to perm contract position.
Shifts (must be able to rotate): 6am – 2pm, 2pm – 10pm, 10pm – 6am, Monday to Friday (weekend overtimes available).
Pay rate: £9.50 – £12phr
The role of the Welder:
- To complete all fabrication/welding tasks as assigned by the Manager accurately and efficiently, using own initiative as far as possible.
- You will need to be physically fit due to high levels of manual handling duties.
- To take responsibility for the health & safety of yourself and of others under supervision of the Manager.
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines.
Requirements of the Welder:
- Experience of steelwork fabrication industry
- Must be able to MIG/TIG weld.
- Ability to read, understand and work from fabrication drawings
- The ideal candidate must have an eye for detail, have ability to work precisely and take pride in a job well done.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Punctual & reliable.
If you feel you fit the criteria for this role and would like to join the team, please send an email with your CV by pressing APPLY or call 0115 824 7777!