TMR are seeking for competent Skilled CNC Setter/Operators with experience working CNC Milling, CNC Turning or CNC Cutting Machines.
The ideal candidate will be experienced with metal or glass manufacturing and have the ability to work to high standards of quality and to close tolerances.
The Candidate must be able to work under own initiative, inspect their own work and therefore must be capable of reading and correctly interpreting engineering drawings, and in the use of conventional engineering measuring and inspection equipment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Operating automated equipment
- Ability to follow detailed engineering drawings
- Responsible for the set up and monitoring of all equipment
- Troubleshooting and advising of faults accordingly
- Working in a tidy manner to maintain the cleanliness of the working area for all
What you’ll need:
- Experience with assisted mechanical handling/lifting devices for tooling
- Experience of the use of CNC/computer-controlled machinery
- Experience of quality control and appropriate troubleshooting
- Good level of literacy and numeracy
- Excellent manual dexterity with a flexible and adaptable approach to work
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org