CNC Machinist, Lenton, Nottingham – TMR Jobs Nottingham
TMR Jobs are recruiting for a CNC Setter/Operator to join one of our clients based in Lenton.
You will be required to work as part of a team in a fast-paced manufacturing environment taking responsibility for the daily running of CNC machines.
Candidate should be able to work in a team and independently, be organised, punctual and hardworking.
The correct candidates will have a background in Machine Operating and after training will be expected to program set and operate machines to accurately meet the companies exacting quality standards.
Shifts: 2pm till 10pm
- Quick Learner
- Problem solving
- Computer Literate
- Good attention to detail
- Reading engineering drawings
The successful candidate will:
- Ensuring smooth running of CNC Machines
- Observe Machinery, ensure order specifications are followed
- Feed CNC machines with specified materials
- Ensure wastage is kept to a minimum
- Be responsible for general housekeeping
- Have the ability to read technical drawings
After training Duties will include
- Reading Engineering Drawings
- Measuring Parts Using Metrology Equipment
- Be capable of applying machine offsets and changing indexable Inserts / tooling
- Cleaning Machines to Ensure Good Product
To find out more about our current CNC Operator roles call on 0115 824 7777 or alternatively press APPLY