Silver Service Waitress
Our clients are situated at an historic 17th century country house who specialise in events such as weddings, proms and private functions. With top reviews and recommendations one of the UK’s leading corporate events and wedding hosts.
Waiters/ Waitresses will be required to work within the team serving food and drinks, supporting the Supervisors and Chefs to ensure the smooth and effective running of their area.
- To serve food and drinks whilst ensuring that a high standard of service and presentation is offered to all customers at all times, irrespective of the level of trade or guests.
- The layup of tables in line with the our clients standards.
- Serving food and drinks appropriately
- To take orders from customers and table reservations for restaurants.
- Ensuring that workspace and banqueting rooms are clean, tidy and presentable
- Issues bills on request and settles any accounts, cash or credit cards in line with the Cash Handling Policy.
- Assisting with the washing of silver items, crockery and glass.
- Assists in ensuring any displays are fully stocked and replenished when needed.